Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 43% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,529 (10,371,620 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)