Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,186 (2,877,110 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 122 (about 3 hours ago)