Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,189 (₩4,271,407) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)