Cost of living in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00502 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka) is 17% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €2,248 (448,177 ₨) in Anuradhapura.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)