Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019.
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 35% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,368 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 11,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Conakry costs 350,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)