Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23936 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,377 (﷼ 14,110) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)