Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,716 (4,933,674 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Conakry costs 250,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 15,500 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)