Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04618 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bergamo you would need to make just about €1,312 (Mex$ 28,413) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)