Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Bergamo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13395 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Bergamo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Bergamo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,183 (kr23,763) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bergamo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 11,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Conakry costs 350,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)