Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Benoni, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.095 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Benoni? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Benoni (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 28,975 (13,829元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Benoni.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Greater Sudbury costs C$700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $630 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $27,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 50 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sacramento, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)