Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Benin City, Nigeria
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 257.291 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,429,834 ₦ (9,444 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)