Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 51.063 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,892,757 ₦ (37,067元) in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)