Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 205.068 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,458,828 ₦ (7,114KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Conakry costs 250,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 15,500 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)