Cost of living in Windsor, Canada vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 272.587 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,717,652 ₦ (C$9,970) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,060,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 6,671 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €489 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €105 (about 2 hours ago)