Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 24.424 NGN / NAD
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,263,316 ₦ (92,669 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,230,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $22,195 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 4 hours ago)