Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Benin City, Nigeria
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.979 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 63% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 804,442 ₦ (100,826 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $22,195 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)