Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.666 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,210,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 2,029,886 ₦ (руб 358,244) in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $78,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rhodes costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Stara Zagora costs 5.00 лв (about 3 hours ago)