Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.208 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,732,306 ₦ (1,433,701 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)