Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.619 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,100,164 ₦ (82,409 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,240,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kielce costs 9 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $35,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (about 1 hour ago)