Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13583 NGN / MNT
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 28% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,523,000 ₦ (11,212,776 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kielce costs 9 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $35,980 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (about 1 hour ago)