Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 206.204 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,507,408 ₦ (7,310KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riga costs €466 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 4 hours ago)