Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Benin City, Nigeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 257.291 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,691,188 ₦ (10,460 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,280,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)