Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Benin City, Nigeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00859 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,179,678 ₦ (﷼ 137,399,182) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)