Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.046 NGN / INR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 44% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,111,736 ₦ (₨220,309) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)