Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 403.311 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 2,281,415 ₦ (€5,657) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Conakry costs 250,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 15,500 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)