Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 40.228 NGN / NOK
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,088,340 ₦ (kr 101,628) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,080,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Conakry costs 250,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 15,500 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)