Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,039 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 361.504 NGN / USD
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,305,642 ₦ ($11,910) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)