Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.939 NGN / THB
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,321,685 ₦ (194,470 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)