Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 203.553 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,150,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,866,346 ₦ (9,169KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mountain View, California costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in David costs 45 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)