Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 86.946 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,706,597 ₦ (R$ 19,628) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colón costs 20,000 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cochabamba costs $b6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (about 2 hours ago)