Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 362.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,925,235 ₦ ($5,318) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (about 3 hours ago)