Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 24.158 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,794,616 ₦ (R 74,286) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 11,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Conakry costs 350,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)