Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 397.602 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,548,627 ₦ (€6,410) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,120,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)