Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 103.176 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 54% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,459,504 ₦ (33,530 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,240,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guatemala City costs Q2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Meknes costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Montt costs CH$1,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)