Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.448 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,802,703 ₦ (48,139 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $35,980 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jinan costs 3,000元 (about 2 hours ago)