Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 361.504 NGN / USD
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,081,831 ₦ ($5,759) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $35,980 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jinan costs 3,000元 (about 2 hours ago)