Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.045 NGN / INR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is about the same as in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 2,107,058 ₦ (₨417,621) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 400,000 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 60元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 400 (about 4 hours ago)