Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 93.087 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 2,058,417 ₦ (22,113 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 4 hours ago)