Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 106.214 NGN / PGK
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 83% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,851,666 ₦ (36,263 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kielce costs 9 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $35,980 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (about 1 hour ago)