Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 24.158 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,814,573 ₦ (R 75,112) in Port Elizabeth.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Granada costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)