Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 206.725 NGN / BGN
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,430,158 ₦ (6,918 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.36 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 5 hours ago)