Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19078 NGN / COP
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,512,696 ₦ (COL$13,170,831) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,140,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (about 2 hours ago)