Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 403.311 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,790,184 ₦ (€6,918) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,260,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)