Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.419 NGN / RSD
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,545,617 ₦ (452,068 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)