Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 46.764 NGN / GTQ
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,993,694 ₦ (Q42,633) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 11,000 ₮ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $122 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Conakry costs 350,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)