Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 938.876 NGN / OMR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,753,300 ₦ (﷼ 2,933) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)