Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Benin City, Nigeria
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00859 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,597,331 ₦ (﷼ 186,043,947) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Delhi costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $2.43 (about 1 hour ago)