Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 403.311 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 8% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,048,458 ₦ (€5,079) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $35,980 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)