Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.094 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,080,993 ₦ (83,059 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,140,000 ₦ in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $22,195 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 4 hours ago)