Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Benin City, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.412 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Benin City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Benin City (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 ₦ in Benin City you would need to make just about 1,652,602 ₦ (114,668₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $78,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rhodes costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Stara Zagora costs 5.00 лв (about 3 hours ago)